Cash o' Lot
You can find below details on how to uninstall Cash o' Lot for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Cash o' Lot from your PCRival
. You can find out more on Rival or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.rivalpowered.com
to get more info about Cash o' Lot on Rival's website. The program is often placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\CashOLot folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Cash o' Lot by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\CashOLot\uninst.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. lobby.exe is the Cash o' Lot's primary executable file and it takes circa 58.46 MB (61296040 bytes) on disk.
Cash o' Lot is comprised of the following executables which take 58.70 MB (61555732
bytes) on disk:
- Loader.exe (83.89 KB)
- Loader_v4.exe (75.39 KB)
- lobby.exe (58.46 MB)
- uninst.exe (94.32 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0
of Cash o' Lot. For other Cash o' Lot versions please click below:
Cash o' Lot is a program released by the software company Rival. Some people try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to erase Cash o' Lot is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Cash o' Lot from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Cash o' Lot or simply click the Search feature and type in "Cash o' Lot". If it is installed on your PC the Cash o' Lot app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Cash o' Lot in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Cash o' Lot, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cash o' Lot:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.rivalpowered.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\CashOLot\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Cash o' Lot.
8. After removing Cash o' Lot, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Cash o' Lot that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cash o' Lot using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Cash o' Lot by Rival from your computer, we are not saying that Cash o' Lot by Rival is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Cash o' Lot supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-09 06:20:10.020