Cartwheel Shopping is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Cartwheel Shopping from your computerCartwheel, Inc.
. More information on Cartwheel, Inc. can be found here
. More information about Cartwheel Shopping can be found at http://www.cartwheelshopping.com/
. Cartwheel Shopping is typically set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Cartwheel folder, regulated by the user's choice. You can remove Cartwheel Shopping by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Cartwheel\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called ProcessDetector.exe and it has a size of 1.71 MB (1789440 bytes).
Cartwheel Shopping contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.55 MB (4771467
bytes) on disk.
- ProcessDetector.exe (1.71 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- UnInstallPlugin.exe (1.72 MB)
This web page is about Cartwheel Shopping version 188.8.131.528
alone. For other Cartwheel Shopping versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Cartwheel Shopping is a program by the software company Cartwheel, Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. This is hard because performing this manually takes some skill related to PCs. The best EASY action to erase Cartwheel Shopping is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Cartwheel Shopping from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Cartwheel Shopping or simply click the Search field and type in "Cartwheel Shopping". The Cartwheel Shopping program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Cartwheel Shopping in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Cartwheel Shopping, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cartwheel Shopping:
- The software company is: http://www.cartwheelshopping.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Cartwheel\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Cartwheel Shopping.
8. After removing Cartwheel Shopping, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Cartwheel Shopping which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cartwheel Shopping using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cartwheel Shopping by Cartwheel, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Cartwheel Shopping by Cartwheel, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Cartwheel Shopping supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-21 17:48:00.223