Cartwheel Shopping is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Cartwheel Shopping from your systemCartwheel, Inc.
. You can find out more on Cartwheel, Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on Cartwheel Shopping at http://www.cartwheelshopping.com/
. Cartwheel Shopping is commonly set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Cartwheel directory, depending on the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Cartwheel Shopping is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Cartwheel\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.12 MB (1174083 bytes) on disk and is labeled unins000.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Cartwheel Shopping. They take 1.12 MB (1174083
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about Cartwheel Shopping version 188.8.131.523
only. For more Cartwheel Shopping versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Cartwheel Shopping is a program released by Cartwheel, Inc.. Frequently, users want to remove it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to remove Cartwheel Shopping is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Cartwheel Shopping from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Cartwheel Shopping or simply click the Search feature and type in "Cartwheel Shopping". If it exists on your system the Cartwheel Shopping application will be found very quickly. After you select Cartwheel Shopping in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Cartwheel Shopping, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cartwheel Shopping:
- The publisher is: http://www.cartwheelshopping.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Cartwheel\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Cartwheel Shopping.
8. After uninstalling Cartwheel Shopping, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Cartwheel Shopping that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cartwheel Shopping using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Cartwheel Shopping by Cartwheel, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Cartwheel Shopping by Cartwheel, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Cartwheel Shopping supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 16:33:20.893