This info is about Cantataweb for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Cantataweb from your systemCantataweb
. Open here
where you can read more on Cantataweb. You can get more details related to Cantataweb at http://cantataweb.net/support
. Cantataweb is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cantataweb directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for Cantataweb is C:\Program Files (x86)\Cantataweb\Cantatawebuninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.07 MB (1123616 bytes) on disk and is labeled Cantataweb.FirstRun.exe.
Cantataweb installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.14 MB (2242624
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Cantataweb.FirstRun.exe (1.07 MB)
- CantatawebUninstall.exe (253.50 KB)
- updateCantataweb.exe (315.78 KB)
This data is about Cantataweb version 2014.09.14.123511
only. Click on the links below for other Cantataweb versions:
...click to view all...
Cantataweb is an application released by Cantataweb. Frequently, people try to erase this application. This is hard because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Cantataweb is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Cantataweb using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Cantataweb or simply click the Search field and type in "Cantataweb". If it is installed on your PC the Cantataweb application will be found automatically. When you click Cantataweb in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Cantataweb, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cantataweb:
- The publisher is: http://cantataweb.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Cantataweb\Cantatawebuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Cantataweb.
8. After removing Cantataweb, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Cantataweb which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cantataweb with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cantataweb by Cantataweb from your computer, nor are we saying that Cantataweb by Cantataweb is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Cantataweb supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-09-01 21:27:46.620