You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Cantataweb for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Cantataweb from your systemCantataweb
. More information on Cantataweb can be seen here
. More details about Cantataweb can be found at http://cantataweb.net/support
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Cantataweb folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Cantataweb is C:\Program Files\Cantataweb\CantatawebUn.exe REP_. Cantataweb.BrowserAdapter.exe is the Cantataweb's main executable file and it takes close to 105.73 KB (108272 bytes) on disk.
Cantataweb contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.67 MB (3851808
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- CantatawebUn.exe (530.73 KB)
- CantatawebUninstall.exe (253.89 KB)
- utilCantataweb.exe (649.23 KB)
- Cantataweb.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- Cantataweb.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- Cantataweb.expext.exe (112.73 KB)
- Cantataweb.PurBrowse.exe (289.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.11.11.122139
of Cantataweb. You can find below info on other releases of Cantataweb:
...click to view all...
Cantataweb is a program by the software company Cantataweb. Some users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to uninstall Cantataweb is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Cantataweb from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Cantataweb or simply click the Search field and type in "Cantataweb". The Cantataweb application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Cantataweb in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Cantataweb, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cantataweb:
- The web site of the application is: http://cantataweb.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Cantataweb\CantatawebUn.exe REP_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Cantataweb.
8. After uninstalling Cantataweb, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Cantataweb that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Cantataweb using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cantataweb by Cantataweb from your PC, nor are we saying that Cantataweb by Cantataweb is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cantataweb supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-27 02:41:34.077