Canales de juegos
You can find on this page details on how to remove Canales de juegos for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Canales de juegos from your PCWildTangent, Inc.
. You can find out more on WildTangent, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Canales de juegos is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\eMachines Games\Game Explorer Categories - main folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Canales de juegos is C:\Program Files (x86)\eMachines Games\Game Explorer Categories - main\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. Canales de juegos's main file takes around 321.42 KB (329136 bytes) and is named provider.exe.
The following executables are contained in Canales de juegos. They take 683.82 KB (700236
bytes) on disk.
- provider.exe (321.42 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (362.40 KB)
The current web page applies to Canales de juegos version 18.104.22.168
only. For other Canales de juegos versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Canales de juegos is an application by WildTangent, Inc.. Some computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Canales de juegos is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Canales de juegos from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Canales de juegos or simply click the Search feature and type in "Canales de juegos". If it exists on your system the Canales de juegos program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Canales de juegos in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Canales de juegos, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Canales de juegos.
8. After uninstalling Canales de juegos, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Canales de juegos which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Canales de juegos using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Canales de juegos by WildTangent, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Canales de juegos by WildTangent, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Canales de juegos in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-19 21:35:25.920