Canales de Juegos
Canales de Juegos is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Canales de Juegos from your PCWildTangent, Inc.
. You can read more on WildTangent, Inc. or check for application updates here
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\UserName Games\Game Explorer Categories - main directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. You can remove Canales de Juegos by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\UserName Games\Game Explorer Categories - main\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. provider.exe is the Canales de Juegos's primary executable file and it takes about 321.42 KB (329136 bytes) on disk.
Canales de Juegos is composed of the following executables which take 683.82 KB (700235
bytes) on disk:
- provider.exe (321.42 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (362.40 KB)
The current web page applies to Canales de Juegos version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find below a few links to other Canales de Juegos releases:
...click to view all...
Canales de Juegos is an application by the software company WildTangent, Inc.. Frequently, people want to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Canales de Juegos is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Canales de Juegos from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Canales de Juegos or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Canales de Juegos". If it is installed on your PC the Canales de Juegos app will be found automatically. After you select Canales de Juegos in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Canales de Juegos, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Canales de Juegos.
8. After removing Canales de Juegos, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Canales de Juegos that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Canales de Juegos with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Canales de Juegos by WildTangent, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Canales de Juegos by WildTangent, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Canales de Juegos in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-10 20:56:08.887