This page contains complete information on how to remove CallClerk for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall CallClerk from your systemRob Latour
. You can find out more on Rob Latour or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.callclerk.com/
if you want to read more on CallClerk on Rob Latour's website. CallClerk is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CallClerk directory, depending on the user's option. The full command line for removing CallClerk is "C:\Program Files (x86)\CallClerk\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. CallClerk.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 3.13 MB (3283000 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of CallClerk. They occupy an average of 6.35 MB (6656504
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CallClerk.exe (3.13 MB)
- ccAppLogSetup.exe (204.55 KB)
- ccBlock.exe (211.05 KB)
- ccDialHelper.exe (385.55 KB)
- ccLauncher.exe (412.05 KB)
- ccModemFix.exe (435.55 KB)
- ccPCRestart.exe (391.05 KB)
- ccRestart.exe (382.55 KB)
- unins000.exe (872.05 KB)
The current page applies to CallClerk version 5.5.3
alone. You can find here a few links to other CallClerk releases:
...click to view all...
CallClerk is a program released by the software company Rob Latour. Some users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall CallClerk is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove CallClerk from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CallClerk or simply activate the Search field and type in "CallClerk". The CallClerk program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CallClerk in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding CallClerk, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CallClerk:
- The software company is: http://www.callclerk.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\CallClerk\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CallClerk.
8. After removing CallClerk, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CallClerk which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CallClerk with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CallClerk by Rob Latour from your computer, we are not saying that CallClerk by Rob Latour is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove CallClerk in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-22 00:20:46.300