You can find on this page details on how to remove CallClerk for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall CallClerk from your PCRob Latour
. Take a look here
for more info on Rob Latour. You can see more info about CallClerk at http://www.callclerk.com/
. CallClerk is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CallClerk folder, depending on the user's option. The full uninstall command line for CallClerk is "C:\Program Files (x86)\CallClerk\unins000.exe". CallClerk.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 3.18 MB (3332904 bytes) on disk.
CallClerk contains of the executables below. They take 6.47 MB (6784104
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CallClerk.exe (3.18 MB)
- ccAppLogSetup.exe (212.79 KB)
- ccBlock.exe (213.79 KB)
- ccDialHelper.exe (394.29 KB)
- ccLauncher.exe (428.79 KB)
- ccModemFix.exe (448.79 KB)
- ccPCRestart.exe (405.79 KB)
- ccRestart.exe (390.79 KB)
- unins000.exe (875.29 KB)
This data is about CallClerk version 5.7.2
only. For more CallClerk versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CallClerk is a program released by Rob Latour. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. This is hard because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to erase CallClerk is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall CallClerk from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CallClerk or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CallClerk". The CallClerk program will be found very quickly. After you select CallClerk in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about CallClerk, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CallClerk:
- The publisher is: http://www.callclerk.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\CallClerk\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CallClerk.
8. After removing CallClerk, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CallClerk which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CallClerk using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CallClerk by Rob Latour from your PC, we are not saying that CallClerk by Rob Latour is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove CallClerk in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-02 13:46:54.070