This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Calendarscope for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Calendarscope from your computerDuality Software
. Further information on Duality Software can be found here
. More information about the application Calendarscope can be found at http://www.calendarscope.com
. Calendarscope is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Calendarscope folder, subject to the user's option. You can uninstall Calendarscope by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Calendarscope\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called csde.exe and its approximative size is 3.75 MB (3929400 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside Calendarscope. They take about 4.44 MB (4659312
bytes) on disk.
- csde.exe (3.75 MB)
- unins000.exe (712.80 KB)
The current web page applies to Calendarscope version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find below info on other releases of Calendarscope:
...click to view all...
Calendarscope is a program marketed by Duality Software. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Calendarscope is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Calendarscope using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Calendarscope or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Calendarscope". The Calendarscope program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Calendarscope in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Calendarscope, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Calendarscope:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.calendarscope.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Calendarscope\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Calendarscope.
8. After removing Calendarscope, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Calendarscope which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Calendarscope with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Calendarscope by Duality Software from your PC, we are not saying that Calendarscope by Duality Software is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Calendarscope supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-11 06:33:36.573