Calendarscope is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Calendarscope from your computerDuality Software
. Additional info about Duality Software can be read here
. Further information about Calendarscope can be seen at http://www.calendarscope.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Calendarscope folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Calendarscope is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Calendarscope\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. csde.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 3.87 MB (4055352 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Calendarscope. They take about 4.56 MB (4785264
bytes) on disk.
- csde.exe (3.87 MB)
- unins000.exe (712.80 KB)
This web page is about Calendarscope version 7.6.0
only. You can find below info on other releases of Calendarscope:
...click to view all...
Calendarscope is a program by the software company Duality Software. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to remove Calendarscope is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Calendarscope using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Calendarscope or simply activate the Search field and type in "Calendarscope". If it is installed on your PC the Calendarscope app will be found automatically. When you click Calendarscope in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Calendarscope, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Calendarscope:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.calendarscope.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Calendarscope\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Calendarscope.
8. After removing Calendarscope, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Calendarscope that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Calendarscope using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Calendarscope by Duality Software from your PC, we are not saying that Calendarscope by Duality Software is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Calendarscope supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-09 23:56:23.267