Calendar Builder is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Calendar Builder from your PCTailwag Software
. Further information on Tailwag Software can be found here
. Click on http://www.tailwagsoft.com/index.html
to get more details about Calendar Builder on Tailwag Software's website. Usually the Calendar Builder program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Calendar Builder directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Calendar Builder by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Calendar Builder\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named cb.exe and it has a size of 3.62 MB (3799024 bytes).
Calendar Builder contains of the executables below. They take 4.29 MB (4496771
bytes) on disk.
- cb.exe (3.62 MB)
- unins000.exe (681.39 KB)
You can find below info on other application versions of Calendar Builder:
Calendar Builder is an application released by the software company Tailwag Software. Some users try to erase this application. This is hard because doing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Calendar Builder is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Calendar Builder with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Calendar Builder or simply click the Search field and type in "Calendar Builder". If it is installed on your PC the Calendar Builder app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Calendar Builder in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Calendar Builder, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Calendar Builder:
- The software company is: http://www.tailwagsoft.com/index.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Calendar Builder\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Calendar Builder.
8. After uninstalling Calendar Builder, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Calendar Builder which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Calendar Builder using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Calendar Builder by Tailwag Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Calendar Builder by Tailwag Software is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Calendar Builder in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 17:22:56.573