Calendar Builder is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Calendar Builder from your systemTailwag Software
. Check out here
for more info on Tailwag Software. You can see more info related to Calendar Builder at http://www.tailwagsoft.com/index.html
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Calendar Builder directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Calendar Builder\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Calendar Builder. cb.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 2.58 MB (2705720 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Calendar Builder. They take 3.27 MB (3424880
bytes) on disk.
- cb.exe (2.58 MB)
- unins000.exe (702.30 KB)
This data is about Calendar Builder version 3.75
alone. You can find below a few links to other Calendar Builder versions:
Calendar Builder is a program marketed by Tailwag Software. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Calendar Builder is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Calendar Builder with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Calendar Builder or simply activate the Search field and type in "Calendar Builder". If it is installed on your PC the Calendar Builder app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Calendar Builder in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Calendar Builder, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Calendar Builder:
- The software company is: http://www.tailwagsoft.com/index.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Calendar Builder\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Calendar Builder.
8. After uninstalling Calendar Builder, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Calendar Builder that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Calendar Builder with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Calendar Builder by Tailwag Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Calendar Builder by Tailwag Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Calendar Builder in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-05 15:05:27.207