This page is about CURAND Development for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall CURAND Development from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. Take a look here
where you can read more on NVIDIA Corporation. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA GPU Computing Toolkit\CUDA\v11.1 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file is called bin2c.exe and its approximative size is 201.00 KB (205824 bytes).
The executables below are part of CURAND Development. They take about 87.72 MB (91984896
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bin2c.exe (201.00 KB)
- cuda-memcheck.exe (365.00 KB)
- cudafe++.exe (4.46 MB)
- cuobjdump.exe (2.73 MB)
- fatbinary.exe (329.50 KB)
- nvcc.exe (4.17 MB)
- nvdisasm.exe (32.03 MB)
- nvlink.exe (7.93 MB)
- nvprof.exe (2.07 MB)
- nvprune.exe (222.00 KB)
- ptxas.exe (7.81 MB)
- compute-sanitizer.exe (3.99 MB)
- bandwidthTest.exe (244.50 KB)
- busGrind.exe (272.00 KB)
- deviceQuery.exe (191.00 KB)
- nbody.exe (1.39 MB)
- oceanFFT.exe (567.00 KB)
- randomFog.exe (397.00 KB)
- vectorAdd.exe (220.50 KB)
- eclipsec.exe (17.50 KB)
- nvvp.exe (305.00 KB)
- cicc.exe (17.88 MB)
This web page is about CURAND Development version 11.1
alone. Click on the links below for other CURAND Development versions:
...click to view all...
CURAND Development is a program released by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Some computer users decide to erase this program. This is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to erase CURAND Development is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete CURAND Development with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CURAND Development or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CURAND Development". The CURAND Development app will be found automatically. When you click CURAND Development in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CURAND Development, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CURAND Development.
8. After uninstalling CURAND Development, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CURAND Development which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CURAND Development using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CURAND Development by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that CURAND Development by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CURAND Development in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-09-25 21:34:43.823