This page is about CURAND Development for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall CURAND Development from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. You can find out more on NVIDIA Corporation or check for application updates here
. Usually the CURAND Development program is found in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA GPU Computing Toolkit\CUDA\v10.2 folder, depending on the user's option during install. bin2c.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 198.50 KB (203264 bytes) on disk.
CURAND Development is comprised of the following executables which occupy 88.67 MB (92981248
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- bin2c.exe (198.50 KB)
- cuda-memcheck.exe (364.50 KB)
- cudafe++.exe (4.17 MB)
- cuobjdump.exe (2.41 MB)
- fatbinary.exe (295.50 KB)
- nvcc.exe (388.00 KB)
- nvdisasm.exe (21.89 MB)
- nvlink.exe (6.50 MB)
- nvprof.exe (2.07 MB)
- nvprune.exe (220.50 KB)
- ptxas.exe (6.37 MB)
- bandwidthTest.exe (246.00 KB)
- busGrind.exe (273.50 KB)
- deviceQuery.exe (196.50 KB)
- nbody.exe (1.21 MB)
- oceanFFT.exe (535.50 KB)
- randomFog.exe (400.50 KB)
- vectorAdd.exe (219.50 KB)
- eclipsec.exe (17.50 KB)
- nvvp.exe (305.00 KB)
- cicc.exe (16.79 MB)
- cicc.exe (23.69 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.2
of CURAND Development. For more CURAND Development versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CURAND Development is an application marketed by NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase CURAND Development is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase CURAND Development from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CURAND Development or simply click the Search feature and type in "CURAND Development". If it exists on your system the CURAND Development program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click CURAND Development in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CURAND Development, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CURAND Development.
8. After removing CURAND Development, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CURAND Development which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CURAND Development with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CURAND Development by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that CURAND Development by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CURAND Development supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-21 15:48:15.180