This web page is about CUBLAS Runtime for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall CUBLAS Runtime from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. Take a look here
for more info on NVIDIA Corporation. CUBLAS Runtime is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA GPU Computing Toolkit\CUDA\v10.1 folder, subject to the user's choice. bin2c.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 198.00 KB (202752 bytes) on disk.
CUBLAS Runtime contains of the executables below. They take 67.10 MB (70357664
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bin2c.exe (198.00 KB)
- cuda-memcheck.exe (365.50 KB)
- cudafe++.exe (4.12 MB)
- cuobjdump.exe (1.98 MB)
- fatbinary.exe (278.50 KB)
- gpu-library-advisor.exe (1.26 MB)
- nvcc.exe (375.00 KB)
- nvdisasm.exe (21.86 MB)
- nvlink.exe (5.68 MB)
- nvprof.exe (4.05 MB)
- nvprune.exe (216.50 KB)
- ptxas.exe (5.57 MB)
- bandwidthTest.exe (245.00 KB)
- busGrind.exe (273.00 KB)
- deviceQuery.exe (195.50 KB)
- nbody.exe (1.21 MB)
- oceanFFT.exe (539.50 KB)
- randomFog.exe (399.50 KB)
- vectorAdd.exe (219.00 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (33.53 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.53 KB)
- java.exe (202.03 KB)
- javacpl.exe (76.03 KB)
- javaw.exe (202.03 KB)
- javaws.exe (308.03 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.53 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (99.03 KB)
- keytool.exe (16.03 KB)
- kinit.exe (16.03 KB)
- klist.exe (16.03 KB)
- ktab.exe (16.03 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.03 KB)
- pack200.exe (16.03 KB)
- policytool.exe (16.03 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.53 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (16.03 KB)
- servertool.exe (16.03 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (65.53 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.03 KB)
- unpack200.exe (192.53 KB)
- eclipsec.exe (17.50 KB)
- nvvp.exe (305.00 KB)
- cicc.exe (16.48 MB)
This info is about CUBLAS Runtime version 10.1
only. Click on the links below for other CUBLAS Runtime versions:
CUBLAS Runtime is a program offered by NVIDIA Corporation. Some people try to remove this program. This is difficult because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to remove CUBLAS Runtime is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete CUBLAS Runtime from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CUBLAS Runtime or simply activate the Search field and type in "CUBLAS Runtime". If it is installed on your PC the CUBLAS Runtime app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click CUBLAS Runtime in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about CUBLAS Runtime, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CUBLAS Runtime.
8. After uninstalling CUBLAS Runtime, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CUBLAS Runtime which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CUBLAS Runtime using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CUBLAS Runtime by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that CUBLAS Runtime by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CUBLAS Runtime supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-02-28 10:31:24.890