You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove CUBLAS Runtime for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall CUBLAS Runtime from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. You can read more on NVIDIA Corporation or check for application updates here
. Usually the CUBLAS Runtime application is installed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA GPU Computing Toolkit\CUDA\v11.0 folder, depending on the user's option during install. bin2c.exe is the CUBLAS Runtime's main executable file and it occupies circa 200.00 KB (204800 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in CUBLAS Runtime. They occupy 76.48 MB (80195072
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bin2c.exe (200.00 KB)
- cuda-memcheck.exe (364.50 KB)
- cudafe++.exe (4.39 MB)
- cuobjdump.exe (2.70 MB)
- fatbinary.exe (297.50 KB)
- nvcc.exe (397.00 KB)
- nvdisasm.exe (27.56 MB)
- nvlink.exe (7.16 MB)
- nvprof.exe (2.07 MB)
- nvprune.exe (222.50 KB)
- ptxas.exe (7.05 MB)
- bandwidthTest.exe (229.50 KB)
- busGrind.exe (257.50 KB)
- deviceQuery.exe (180.00 KB)
- nbody.exe (1.26 MB)
- oceanFFT.exe (526.50 KB)
- randomFog.exe (386.00 KB)
- vectorAdd.exe (203.50 KB)
- eclipsec.exe (17.50 KB)
- nvvp.exe (305.00 KB)
- cicc.exe (16.99 MB)
- compute-sanitizer.exe (3.79 MB)
This data is about CUBLAS Runtime version 11.0
only. You can find below info on other releases of CUBLAS Runtime:
...click to view all...
CUBLAS Runtime is an application offered by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Some computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall CUBLAS Runtime is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase CUBLAS Runtime from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CUBLAS Runtime or simply activate the Search field and type in "CUBLAS Runtime". The CUBLAS Runtime program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select CUBLAS Runtime in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about CUBLAS Runtime, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CUBLAS Runtime.
8. After removing CUBLAS Runtime, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CUBLAS Runtime that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CUBLAS Runtime with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CUBLAS Runtime by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that CUBLAS Runtime by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CUBLAS Runtime in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 19:22:45.357