CPU-Z is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall CPU-Z from your systemRePack by Andreyonohov
. Check out here
where you can find out more on RePack by Andreyonohov. Detailed information about CPU-Z can be seen at http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/cpu-z.html
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\CPU-Z directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing CPU-Z is C:\Program Files\CPU-Z\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. cpuz_x32_ru.exe is the CPU-Z's main executable file and it takes about 5.60 MB (5874424 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of CPU-Z. They take about 6.85 MB (7185673
bytes) on disk.
- cpuz_x32_ru.exe (5.60 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.25 MB)
This info is about CPU-Z version 1.81.1
only. You can find below info on other releases of CPU-Z:
...click to view all...
CPU-Z is a program released by RePack by Andreyonohov. Some people choose to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to remove CPU-Z is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall CPU-Z from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CPU-Z or simply click the Search field and type in "CPU-Z". If it is installed on your PC the CPU-Z application will be found automatically. After you select CPU-Z in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about CPU-Z, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CPU-Z:
- The publisher is: http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/cpu-z.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CPU-Z\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CPU-Z.
8. After removing CPU-Z, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CPU-Z that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CPU-Z with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove CPU-Z by RePack by Andreyonohov from your PC, nor are we saying that CPU-Z by RePack by Andreyonohov is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CPU-Z in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-16 19:05:26.500