This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall CPU-Z for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall CPU-Z from your computerRePack by Andreyonohov
. You can find out more on RePack by Andreyonohov or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about CPU-Z at http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/cpu-z.html
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\CPU-Z directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling CPU-Z is C:\Program Files\CPU-Z\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. CPU-Z's main file takes around 3.04 MB (3188920 bytes) and its name is cpuz_x64_ru.exe.
CPU-Z installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.29 MB (4494025
bytes) on disk.
- cpuz_x64_ru.exe (3.04 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.24 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.72.0
of CPU-Z. For more CPU-Z versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CPU-Z is a program released by RePack by Andreyonohov. Some people decide to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to remove CPU-Z is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove CPU-Z from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CPU-Z or simply click the Search feature and type in "CPU-Z". If it is installed on your PC the CPU-Z program will be found very quickly. When you select CPU-Z in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about CPU-Z, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CPU-Z:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/cpu-z.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CPU-Z\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CPU-Z.
8. After uninstalling CPU-Z, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CPU-Z that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CPU-Z using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CPU-Z by RePack by Andreyonohov from your computer, nor are we saying that CPU-Z by RePack by Andreyonohov is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CPU-Z supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-04-21 12:38:10.473