COMODO Cloud Antivirus
COMODO Cloud Antivirus is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall COMODO Cloud Antivirus from your computerCOMODO
. Go over here
for more details on COMODO. COMODO Cloud Antivirus is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\COMODO\COMODO Cloud Antivirus directory, subject to the user's option. COMODO Cloud Antivirus's full uninstall command line is C:\ProgramData\COMODO\CCAV\installer\ccavstart.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 5.19 MB (5443720 bytes) on disk and is called ccavsrv.exe.
The executable files below are part of COMODO Cloud Antivirus. They occupy an average of 5.19 MB (5443720
bytes) on disk.
This page is about COMODO Cloud Antivirus version 1.6.400657.347
alone. You can find here a few links to other COMODO Cloud Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and registry entries can not be removed when you remove COMODO Cloud Antivirus from your computer.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall COMODO Cloud Antivirus:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\COMODO\COMODO Cloud Antivirus
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\COMODO\COMODO Cloud Antivirus\MsiDetector.xml
Additional values that you should clean:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\COMODO Cloud Antivirus_list_uninstall
COMODO Cloud Antivirus is a program by COMODO. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to erase COMODO Cloud Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove COMODO Cloud Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate COMODO Cloud Antivirus or simply click the Search field and type in "COMODO Cloud Antivirus". If it exists on your system the COMODO Cloud Antivirus application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click COMODO Cloud Antivirus in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding COMODO Cloud Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall COMODO Cloud Antivirus.
8. After removing COMODO Cloud Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of COMODO Cloud Antivirus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing COMODO Cloud Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall COMODO Cloud Antivirus by COMODO from your PC, we are not saying that COMODO Cloud Antivirus by COMODO is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall COMODO Cloud Antivirus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-30 13:39:38.170