COMODO Cloud Antivirus
COMODO Cloud Antivirus is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall COMODO Cloud Antivirus from your computerCOMODO
. More data about COMODO can be seen here
. COMODO Cloud Antivirus is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\COMODO\COMODO Cloud Antivirus folder, subject to the user's decision. COMODO Cloud Antivirus's complete uninstall command line is C:\ProgramData\COMODO\CCAV\installer\ccavstart.exe. COMODO Cloud Antivirus's main file takes about 6.39 MB (6696280 bytes) and its name is ccavsrv.exe.
The executables below are part of COMODO Cloud Antivirus. They occupy an average of 9.11 MB (9553928
bytes) on disk.
- ccavsrv.exe (6.39 MB)
- ccavvirth.exe (2.73 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.16.440168.650
of COMODO Cloud Antivirus. You can find below info on other versions of COMODO Cloud Antivirus:
...click to view all...
COMODO Cloud Antivirus has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\COMODO Cloud Antivirus_list_uninstall
COMODO Cloud Antivirus is a program by COMODO. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. This is hard because removing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to erase COMODO Cloud Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase COMODO Cloud Antivirus from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate COMODO Cloud Antivirus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "COMODO Cloud Antivirus". If it exists on your system the COMODO Cloud Antivirus program will be found automatically. When you click COMODO Cloud Antivirus in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding COMODO Cloud Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall COMODO Cloud Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling COMODO Cloud Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong COMODO Cloud Antivirus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing COMODO Cloud Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove COMODO Cloud Antivirus by COMODO from your computer, nor are we saying that COMODO Cloud Antivirus by COMODO is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove COMODO Cloud Antivirus in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-08 21:12:07.660