This web page is about CNET TechTracker for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall CNET TechTracker from your systemCBS Interactive
. Further information on CBS Interactive can be seen here
. You can get more details about CNET TechTracker at http://www.cnet.com/techtracker
. The program is usually found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\CBS Interactive\CNET TechTracker directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove CNET TechTracker by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\CBS Interactive\CNET TechTracker\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called TechTracker.exe and its approximative size is 2.50 MB (2624512 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in CNET TechTracker. They occupy 2.60 MB (2724680
bytes) on disk.
- TechTracker.exe (2.50 MB)
- uninst.exe (97.82 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.3
of CNET TechTracker. You can find below info on other releases of CNET TechTracker:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall CNET TechTracker.Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall CNET TechTracker:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\CBS Interactive\CNET TechTracker\TechTracker.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\CBS Interactive\CNET TechTracker
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\CBS Interactive\CNET TechTracker
CNET TechTracker is a program released by the software company CBS Interactive. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall CNET TechTracker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete CNET TechTracker from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CNET TechTracker or simply activate the Search field and type in "CNET TechTracker". The CNET TechTracker program will be found automatically. When you click CNET TechTracker in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding CNET TechTracker, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CNET TechTracker:
- The publisher is: http://www.cnet.com/techtracker
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\CBS Interactive\CNET TechTracker\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CNET TechTracker.
8. After removing CNET TechTracker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CNET TechTracker which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CNET TechTracker with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CNET TechTracker by CBS Interactive from your computer, nor are we saying that CNET TechTracker by CBS Interactive is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove CNET TechTracker in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 08:40:41.780