You can find on this page details on how to remove CNET TechTracker for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall CNET TechTracker from your systemCBS Interactive
. Further information on CBS Interactive can be seen here
. More info about the application CNET TechTracker can be found at http://www.cnet.com/techtracker
. CNET TechTracker is normally set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\CBS Interactive\CNET TechTracker folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. CNET TechTracker's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\CBS Interactive\CNET TechTracker\uninst.exe. TechTracker.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.06 MB (1108992 bytes) on disk.
CNET TechTracker contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.57 MB (1649801
bytes) on disk.
- TechTracker.exe (1.06 MB)
- uninst.exe (97.77 KB)
- CNET_TechTracker_1_3_52_Update.exe (430.37 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of CNET TechTracker. You can find below info on other releases of CNET TechTracker:
...click to view all...
CNET TechTracker has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall CNET TechTracker:
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\CBS Interactive\CNET TechTracker\TechTracker.exe
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\desktop\Maintenance\CNET TechTracker.lnk
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\CBS Interactive\CNET TechTracker
CNET TechTracker is a program marketed by the software company CBS Interactive. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to uninstall CNET TechTracker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase CNET TechTracker from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CNET TechTracker or simply click the Search feature and type in "CNET TechTracker". If it is installed on your PC the CNET TechTracker app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CNET TechTracker in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding CNET TechTracker, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CNET TechTracker:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.cnet.com/techtracker
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\CBS Interactive\CNET TechTracker\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CNET TechTracker.
8. After uninstalling CNET TechTracker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CNET TechTracker that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CNET TechTracker using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CNET TechTracker by CBS Interactive from your computer, nor are we saying that CNET TechTracker by CBS Interactive is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CNET TechTracker in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-23 23:27:44.927