CCC Help Finnish
This info is about CCC Help Finnish for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall CCC Help Finnish from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. More info about the app CCC Help Finnish can be found at http://www.amd.com
. CCC Help Finnish is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, subject to the user's option. CCC Help Finnish's main file takes about 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) and is named CCC.exe.
The executable files below are part of CCC Help Finnish. They take about 6.23 MB (6536320
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (626.63 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Finnish version 2012.0315.1620.27344
only. You can find below info on other application versions of CCC Help Finnish:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Finnish is an application offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some people want to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to erase CCC Help Finnish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help Finnish from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCC Help Finnish or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Finnish". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Finnish program will be found automatically. When you click CCC Help Finnish in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help Finnish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Finnish.
8. After removing CCC Help Finnish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Finnish that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Finnish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Finnish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Finnish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Finnish supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-12 18:48:43.617