CCC Help Finnish
CCC Help Finnish is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Finnish from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Additional info about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. More information about CCC Help Finnish can be found at http://www.amd.com
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The program's main executable file has a size of 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) on disk and is named CLI.exe.
CCC Help Finnish installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.52 MB (2637440
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (335.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
This info is about CCC Help Finnish version 2012.0214.2236.40551
only. You can find below info on other application versions of CCC Help Finnish:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Finnish is an application marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to remove CCC Help Finnish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove CCC Help Finnish from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Finnish or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Finnish". The CCC Help Finnish app will be found automatically. After you click CCC Help Finnish in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help Finnish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Finnish.
8. After removing CCC Help Finnish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Finnish that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Finnish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Finnish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Finnish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Finnish supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-27 22:52:33.700