CCC Help Czech
This web page is about CCC Help Czech for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall CCC Help Czech from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Additional info about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. More information about CCC Help Czech can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). CCC Help Czech's main file takes about 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) and is called CLI.exe.
The following executables are installed along with CCC Help Czech. They take about 8.74 MB (9163880
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (627.16 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (748.72 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (730.22 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Czech version 2012.0911.0302.3447
only. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Czech releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Czech is a program marketed by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY manner to remove CCC Help Czech is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall CCC Help Czech with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Czech or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Czech". The CCC Help Czech app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click CCC Help Czech in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Czech, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Czech.
8. After removing CCC Help Czech, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Czech that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Czech with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Czech by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Czech by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Czech in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-09 06:02:31.617