CCC Help Czech
You can find below details on how to remove CCC Help Czech for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help Czech from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Check out here
for more information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Further information about CCC Help Czech can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file has a size of 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) on disk and is labeled CLI.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in CCC Help Czech. They occupy 8.13 MB (8520704
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (748.25 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (729.75 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2013.1226.1051.19444
of CCC Help Czech. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Czech releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Czech is an application offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some people want to erase this application. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase CCC Help Czech is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase CCC Help Czech using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCC Help Czech or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Czech". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Czech application will be found automatically. After you select CCC Help Czech in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help Czech, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Czech.
8. After removing CCC Help Czech, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Czech which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Czech with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Czech by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Czech by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Czech in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 18:22:28.780