CA ARCserve Backup
CA ARCserve Backup is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall CA ARCserve Backup from your systemCA, Inc.
. More information on CA, Inc. can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.ca.com
if you want to read more on CA ARCserve Backup on CA, Inc.'s website. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CA\SharedComponents\UserName Backup\Setup\r15 folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall CA ARCserve Backup by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\CA\SharedComponents\UserName Backup\Setup\r15\Uninstall.exe /ALL. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. CA ARCserve Backup's primary file takes around 89.26 KB (91400 bytes) and its name is cazipxp.exe.
CA ARCserve Backup installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 722.03 KB (739360
bytes) on disk.
- BDelObj.exe (46.26 KB)
- cazipxp.exe (89.26 KB)
- SetupFW.exe (313.26 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (109.26 KB)
- unzip.exe (164.00 KB)
This web page is about CA ARCserve Backup version 15.0.6222
only. You can find below a few links to other CA ARCserve Backup versions:
...click to view all...
CA ARCserve Backup is a program by CA, Inc.. Sometimes, people try to erase this application. This is efortful because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to erase CA ARCserve Backup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete CA ARCserve Backup from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CA ARCserve Backup or simply click the Search field and type in "CA ARCserve Backup". If it exists on your system the CA ARCserve Backup program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click CA ARCserve Backup in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CA ARCserve Backup, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CA ARCserve Backup:
- The software company is: http://www.ca.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CA\SharedComponents\UserName Backup\Setup\r15\Uninstall.exe /ALL
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CA ARCserve Backup.
8. After removing CA ARCserve Backup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CA ARCserve Backup that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CA ARCserve Backup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CA ARCserve Backup by CA, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that CA ARCserve Backup by CA, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CA ARCserve Backup in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-04-22 14:29:44.433