CA ARCserve Backup
This page is about CA ARCserve Backup for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall CA ARCserve Backup from your computerCA, Inc.
. You can read more on CA, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.ca.com
if you want to read more on CA ARCserve Backup on CA, Inc.'s page. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CA\SharedComponents\ARCserve Backup\Setup\r16 directory (same installation drive as Windows). CA ARCserve Backup's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\CA\SharedComponents\ARCserve Backup\Setup\r16\Uninstall.exe /ALL. CA ARCserve Backup's main file takes around 87.06 KB (89152 bytes) and is called Cazipxp.exe.
The following executables are installed along with CA ARCserve Backup. They take about 803.84 KB (823136
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BDelObj.exe (48.82 KB)
- Cazipxp.exe (87.06 KB)
- HelpLink.exe (45.32 KB)
- SetupFW.exe (337.32 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (121.32 KB)
- unzip.exe (164.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 16.0.6732
of CA ARCserve Backup. For more CA ARCserve Backup versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CA ARCserve Backup is a program offered by CA, Inc.. Frequently, users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to erase CA ARCserve Backup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete CA ARCserve Backup with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CA ARCserve Backup or simply click the Search feature and type in "CA ARCserve Backup". If it is installed on your PC the CA ARCserve Backup program will be found very quickly. When you select CA ARCserve Backup in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding CA ARCserve Backup, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CA ARCserve Backup:
- The publisher is: http://www.ca.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CA\SharedComponents\ARCserve Backup\Setup\r16\Uninstall.exe /ALL
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CA ARCserve Backup.
8. After removing CA ARCserve Backup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CA ARCserve Backup that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CA ARCserve Backup with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CA ARCserve Backup by CA, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that CA ARCserve Backup by CA, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CA ARCserve Backup supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-08 10:13:38.113