This web page contains thorough information on how to remove BuzzEdit v3 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall BuzzEdit v3 from your computerBuzz Tools, Inc.
. You can read more on Buzz Tools, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on www.buzztools.com
to get more details about BuzzEdit v3 on Buzz Tools, Inc.'s website. BuzzEdit v3 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Buzz Tools\BuzzEdit v3 folder, depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall BuzzEdit v3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Windows\BuzzEdit v3\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\Buzz Tools\BuzzEdit v3\Uninstall\uninstall.xml". Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. BuzzEdit v3's primary file takes around 4.33 MB (4540752 bytes) and its name is BuzzEdit.exe.
The executable files below are part of BuzzEdit v3. They take an average of 14.96 MB (15688392
bytes) on disk.
- be3updater.exe (471.84 KB)
- BuzzEdit.exe (4.33 MB)
- be313(89).exe (10.17 MB)
This web page is about BuzzEdit v3 version 3.13.89
alone. For other BuzzEdit v3 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
BuzzEdit v3 is an application offered by the software company Buzz Tools, Inc.. Frequently, people try to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove BuzzEdit v3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove BuzzEdit v3 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find BuzzEdit v3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "BuzzEdit v3". The BuzzEdit v3 app will be found very quickly. After you select BuzzEdit v3 in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about BuzzEdit v3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BuzzEdit v3:
- The software company is: www.buzztools.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Windows\BuzzEdit v3\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\Buzz Tools\BuzzEdit v3\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove BuzzEdit v3.
8. After uninstalling BuzzEdit v3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of BuzzEdit v3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BuzzEdit v3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove BuzzEdit v3 by Buzz Tools, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that BuzzEdit v3 by Buzz Tools, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove BuzzEdit v3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-24 01:09:02.547