BuzzEdit v3 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall BuzzEdit v3 from your systemBuzz Tools, Inc.
. More information on Buzz Tools, Inc. can be found here
. Please follow www.buzztools.com
if you want to read more on BuzzEdit v3 on Buzz Tools, Inc.'s website. BuzzEdit v3 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Buzz Tools\BuzzEdit v3 folder, depending on the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for BuzzEdit v3 is "C:\windows\BuzzEdit v3\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files\Buzz Tools\BuzzEdit v3\Uninstall\uninstall.xml". BuzzEdit.exe is the BuzzEdit v3's main executable file and it takes circa 4.33 MB (4540752 bytes) on disk.
BuzzEdit v3 contains of the executables below. They take 53.17 MB (55749192
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- be3updater.exe (471.84 KB)
- BuzzEdit.exe (4.33 MB)
- be303(60).exe (7.89 MB)
- be305(69b).exe (10.57 MB)
- be309(84).exe (9.87 MB)
- be311(87).exe (9.87 MB)
- be314(90).exe (10.17 MB)
This info is about BuzzEdit v3 version 3.14.90
only. You can find below info on other versions of BuzzEdit v3:
...click to view all...
BuzzEdit v3 is a program released by the software company Buzz Tools, Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to erase this application. This is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to erase BuzzEdit v3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete BuzzEdit v3 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate BuzzEdit v3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "BuzzEdit v3". If it is installed on your PC the BuzzEdit v3 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select BuzzEdit v3 in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about BuzzEdit v3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BuzzEdit v3:
- The web site of the program is: www.buzztools.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\windows\BuzzEdit v3\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files\Buzz Tools\BuzzEdit v3\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove BuzzEdit v3.
8. After uninstalling BuzzEdit v3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong BuzzEdit v3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BuzzEdit v3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove BuzzEdit v3 by Buzz Tools, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that BuzzEdit v3 by Buzz Tools, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove BuzzEdit v3 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-15 00:49:52.003