BursaStation is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall BursaStation from your computerSI Portal.com Sdn. Bhd.
. More information on SI Portal.com Sdn. Bhd. can be found here
. You can get more details related to BursaStation at http://www.bursastation.com
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BursaStation\BursaStation directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for BursaStation is "C:\Program Files (x86)\BursaStation\BursaStation\unins000.exe". BursaStation's main file takes around 7.17 MB (7521976 bytes) and is called sistation.exe.
The following executables are installed along with BursaStation. They occupy about 8.50 MB (8917849
bytes) on disk.
- sistation.exe (7.17 MB)
- unins000.exe (703.16 KB)
- Upgrade.exe (660.00 KB)
The current page applies to BursaStation version 184.108.40.2060
only. You can find below info on other releases of BursaStation:
...click to view all...
BursaStation is an application released by SI Portal.com Sdn. Bhd.. Sometimes, people want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to remove BursaStation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall BursaStation using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find BursaStation or simply activate the Search field and type in "BursaStation". The BursaStation app will be found automatically. When you select BursaStation in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding BursaStation, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BursaStation:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.bursastation.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\BursaStation\BursaStation\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall BursaStation.
8. After uninstalling BursaStation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong BursaStation which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BursaStation using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall BursaStation by SI Portal.com Sdn. Bhd. from your PC, we are not saying that BursaStation by SI Portal.com Sdn. Bhd. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall BursaStation supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-23 18:46:23.747