BursaStation is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall BursaStation from your systemSI Portal.com Sdn. Bhd.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on SI Portal.com Sdn. Bhd.. More information about the app BursaStation can be found at http://www.bursastation.com
. Usually the BursaStation program is installed in the C:\Program Files\BursaStation\BursaStation directory, depending on the user's option during setup. BursaStation's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\BursaStation\BursaStation\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is named sistation.exe and its approximative size is 8.04 MB (8431176 bytes).
BursaStation is composed of the following executables which occupy 9.38 MB (9833777
bytes) on disk:
- sistation.exe (8.04 MB)
- unins000.exe (703.16 KB)
- Upgrade.exe (666.57 KB)
The current web page applies to BursaStation version 18.104.22.1683
only. Click on the links below for other BursaStation versions:
...click to view all...
BursaStation is a program marketed by SI Portal.com Sdn. Bhd.. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. This is efortful because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall BursaStation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove BursaStation with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate BursaStation or simply click the Search field and type in "BursaStation". If it exists on your system the BursaStation program will be found very quickly. When you select BursaStation in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding BursaStation, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BursaStation:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.bursastation.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\BursaStation\BursaStation\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove BursaStation.
8. After uninstalling BursaStation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of BursaStation that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BursaStation with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall BursaStation by SI Portal.com Sdn. Bhd. from your PC, nor are we saying that BursaStation by SI Portal.com Sdn. Bhd. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall BursaStation supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-03-28 03:05:44.933