You can find on this page details on how to remove Browsers Apps for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Browsers Apps from your systemapp
. Further information on app can be found here
. Browsers Apps is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Browsers Apps folder, subject to the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Browsers Apps\Uninstall.exe /fcp=1 is the full command line if you want to remove Browsers Apps. Browsers Apps's main file takes around 2.34 MB (2457684 bytes) and its name is utils.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Browsers Apps. They occupy about 2.46 MB (2578212
bytes) on disk.
- bd9fcc45-45cd-4de0-9ee5-0ff8b220bcfd.exe (30.85 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (86.85 KB)
- utils.exe (2.34 MB)
This data is about Browsers Apps version 22.214.171.124
only. Click on the links below for other Browsers Apps versions:
Browsers Apps is an application by app. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to erase Browsers Apps is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Browsers Apps from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Browsers Apps or simply activate the Search field and type in "Browsers Apps". If it is installed on your PC the Browsers Apps application will be found automatically. When you click Browsers Apps in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Browsers Apps, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Browsers Apps.
8. After uninstalling Browsers Apps, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Browsers Apps which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Browsers Apps with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Browsers Apps by app from your computer, we are not saying that Browsers Apps by app is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Browsers Apps in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 13:12:59.833