This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Browsers Apps for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Browsers Apps from your PCapp
. More information about app can be read here
. Browsers Apps is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Browsers Apps directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Browsers Apps\Uninstall.exe /fcp=1 is the full command line if you want to remove Browsers Apps. The application's main executable file is labeled utils.exe and it has a size of 2.28 MB (2390234 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Browsers Apps. They occupy about 2.41 MB (2526122
bytes) on disk.
- 03df2690-e8a4-454a-9729-473c7620d107.exe (30.85 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (101.85 KB)
- utils.exe (2.28 MB)
This page is about Browsers Apps version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Browsers Apps:
Browsers Apps is a program by the software company app. Frequently, users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Browsers Apps is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Browsers Apps from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Browsers Apps or simply click the Search feature and type in "Browsers Apps". The Browsers Apps application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Browsers Apps in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Browsers Apps, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Browsers Apps.
8. After uninstalling Browsers Apps, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Browsers Apps that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Browsers Apps with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Browsers Apps by app from your computer, we are not saying that Browsers Apps by app is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Browsers Apps supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 20:27:32.463