This info is about BrowserSafer for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall BrowserSafer from your PCInstaller Technology ©
. Check out here
for more info on Installer Technology ©. Usually the BrowserSafer application is placed in the C:\Program Files\BrowserSafer folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling BrowserSafer is C:\Program Files\BrowserSafer\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called BrowserSafer.exe and occupies 550.50 KB (563712 bytes).
BrowserSafer is composed of the following executables which take 6.79 MB (7124172
bytes) on disk:
- BrowserSafer.exe (550.50 KB)
- BrowserSaferMngr.exe (3.45 MB)
- FileManager.exe (1.94 MB)
- uninstall.exe (886.89 KB)
The current web page applies to BrowserSafer version 188.8.131.52
alone. Click on the links below for other BrowserSafer versions:
When planning to uninstall BrowserSafer you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk by BrowserSafer's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\BrowserSafer
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\BrowserSafer\BrowserSafer.exe
- C:\Program Files\BrowserSafer\BrowserSaferMngr.exe
- C:\Program Files\BrowserSafer\data.dat
- C:\Program Files\BrowserSafer\FileManager.exe
- C:\Program Files\BrowserSafer\uninstall.exe
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\BrowserSafer\FileManager.exe
BrowserSafer is a program by Installer Technology ©. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. This is difficult because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to remove BrowserSafer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete BrowserSafer from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate BrowserSafer or simply click the Search feature and type in "BrowserSafer". If it is installed on your PC the BrowserSafer application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click BrowserSafer in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding BrowserSafer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall BrowserSafer.
8. After uninstalling BrowserSafer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of BrowserSafer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing BrowserSafer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall BrowserSafer by Installer Technology © from your PC, nor are we saying that BrowserSafer by Installer Technology © is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BrowserSafer in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-12 08:41:32.000