This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall BrowserProtect for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall BrowserProtect from your PCSIEN
. Go over here
where you can get more info on SIEN. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\BrowserProtect folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove BrowserProtect by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Common Files\BrowserProtect\inst\uninstall.exe" /UNINSTALL /UX=true /JSNCONFIG="C:\Program Files\Common Files\BrowserProtect\inst\BrowserProtect.json" /AFFID=1 . Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. uninstall.exe is the BrowserProtect's primary executable file and it takes circa 960.16 KB (983208 bytes) on disk.
BrowserProtect is composed of the following executables which occupy 960.16 KB (983208
bytes) on disk:
- uninstall.exe (960.16 KB)
This page is about BrowserProtect version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find below a few links to other BrowserProtect versions:
BrowserProtect has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall BrowserProtect:
The files below were left behind on your disk by BrowserProtect's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\BrowserProtect
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\BrowserProtect\BrowserProtect263.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\BrowserProtect\inst\BrowserProtect.json
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\BrowserProtect\inst\CustomActionsBP.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\BrowserProtect\inst\help.ico
Additional registry values that are not removed:
BrowserProtect is an application released by the software company SIEN. Some people try to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to remove BrowserProtect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove BrowserProtect from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate BrowserProtect or simply activate the Search field and type in "BrowserProtect". The BrowserProtect app will be found very quickly. After you select BrowserProtect in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about BrowserProtect, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall BrowserProtect.
8. After uninstalling BrowserProtect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of BrowserProtect that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BrowserProtect using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove BrowserProtect by SIEN from your PC, we are not saying that BrowserProtect by SIEN is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove BrowserProtect in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-20 15:50:58.943