This page contains detailed information on how to remove BrowserProtect for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall BrowserProtect from your systemSIEN
. Check out here
where you can get more info on SIEN. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\BrowserProtect directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can remove BrowserProtect by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\BrowserProtect\inst\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled BrowserProtect234.exe and occupies 4.90 MB (5135872 bytes).
BrowserProtect is composed of the following executables which take 5.85 MB (6132904
bytes) on disk:
- BrowserProtect234.exe (4.90 MB)
- uninstall.exe (973.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of BrowserProtect. For more BrowserProtect versions please click below:
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall BrowserProtect.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall BrowserProtect:
The files below are left behind on your disk by BrowserProtect when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\BrowserProtect
Generally the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\BrowserProtect\BrowserProtect230.exe
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\BrowserProtect\inst\BrowserProtect.json
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\BrowserProtect\inst\CustomActionsBP.dll
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\BrowserProtect\inst\help.ico
Supplementary values that are not removed:
BrowserProtect is an application by SIEN. Some users decide to remove this application. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to remove BrowserProtect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall BrowserProtect from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate BrowserProtect or simply click the Search field and type in "BrowserProtect". The BrowserProtect app will be found very quickly. After you select BrowserProtect in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about BrowserProtect, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove BrowserProtect.
8. After uninstalling BrowserProtect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of BrowserProtect which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing BrowserProtect using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove BrowserProtect by SIEN from your computer, we are not saying that BrowserProtect by SIEN is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove BrowserProtect supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-08 11:17:36.333