This info is about BrowseMark for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall BrowseMark from your computerBrowseMark
. More information on BrowseMark can be seen here
. Please follow http://browsemark.net/support
if you want to read more on BrowseMark on BrowseMark's page. Usually the BrowseMark application is placed in the C:\Program Files\BrowseMark folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\BrowseMark\BrowseMarkuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall BrowseMark. The application's main executable file occupies 342.28 KB (350496 bytes) on disk and is named updateBrowseMark.exe.
BrowseMark is comprised of the following executables which occupy 865.78 KB (886560
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- updateBrowseMark.exe (342.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.04.21.154000
of BrowseMark. You can find below info on other versions of BrowseMark:
...click to view all...
BrowseMark is an application offered by BrowseMark. Some computer users try to remove this program. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to remove BrowseMark is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall BrowseMark using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find BrowseMark or simply click the Search field and type in "BrowseMark". If it is installed on your PC the BrowseMark program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select BrowseMark in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about BrowseMark, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BrowseMark:
- The web site of the program is: http://browsemark.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\BrowseMark\BrowseMarkuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall BrowseMark.
8. After removing BrowseMark, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong BrowseMark which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing BrowseMark using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove BrowseMark by BrowseMark from your computer, nor are we saying that BrowseMark by BrowseMark is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove BrowseMark supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-15 15:14:22.197