This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall BrowseMark for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall BrowseMark from your PCBrowseMark
. Check out here
for more details on BrowseMark. Click on http://browsemark.net/support
to get more data about BrowseMark on BrowseMark's website. BrowseMark is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseMark directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. You can uninstall BrowseMark by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseMark\BrowseMarkuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. BrowseMarkUninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 216.64 KB (221842 bytes) on disk.
BrowseMark installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 216.64 KB (221842
bytes) on disk.
- BrowseMarkUninstall.exe (216.64 KB)
The current page applies to BrowseMark version 2014.04.02.003930
only. You can find below a few links to other BrowseMark releases:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall BrowseMark you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk by BrowseMark's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseMark
Frequently the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseMark\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseMark\bin\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseMark\bin\BrowseMark.PurBrowse.zip
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseMark\bin\BrowserAdapter.7z
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseMark\bin\BrowserAdapterS.7z
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseMark\bin\utilBrowseMark.InstallState
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseMark\BrowseMark.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseMark\updateBrowseMark.InstallState
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseMark\updater.bak
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Storage\https_api.browsemark.net_0.localstorage
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\DOMStore\GG567XQ0\api.browsemark.xml
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\DOMStorage\browsemark.net
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Management\YUCache\BrowseMark
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\eventlog\Application\Update BrowseMark
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\eventlog\Application\Util BrowseMark
BrowseMark is an application offered by the software company BrowseMark. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase BrowseMark is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove BrowseMark from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate BrowseMark or simply click the Search field and type in "BrowseMark". The BrowseMark app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select BrowseMark in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about BrowseMark, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BrowseMark:
- The web site of the program is: http://browsemark.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseMark\BrowseMarkuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove BrowseMark.
8. After uninstalling BrowseMark, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong BrowseMark which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BrowseMark using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall BrowseMark by BrowseMark from your PC, nor are we saying that BrowseMark by BrowseMark is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BrowseMark supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-17 10:48:07.067