Bricsys247ConnectWord is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Bricsys247ConnectWord from your PCChapoo NV
. Go over here
for more info on Chapoo NV. Bricsys247ConnectWord is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0 folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for removing Bricsys247ConnectWord is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0\VSTOInstaller.exe /Uninstall https://static.bricsys247.com/software/word/Bricsys247ConnectWord.vsto. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. VSTOInstaller.exe is the Bricsys247ConnectWord's primary executable file and it takes around 80.66 KB (82592 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Bricsys247ConnectWord. They take about 80.66 KB (82592
bytes) on disk.
- VSTOInstaller.exe (80.66 KB)
The current page applies to Bricsys247ConnectWord version 184.108.40.206
alone. Click on the links below for other Bricsys247ConnectWord versions:
Bricsys247ConnectWord is an application released by Chapoo NV. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Bricsys247ConnectWord is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Bricsys247ConnectWord using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Bricsys247ConnectWord or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Bricsys247ConnectWord". If it is installed on your PC the Bricsys247ConnectWord program will be found very quickly. After you select Bricsys247ConnectWord in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Bricsys247ConnectWord, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Bricsys247ConnectWord.
8. After uninstalling Bricsys247ConnectWord, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Bricsys247ConnectWord that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Bricsys247ConnectWord with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Bricsys247ConnectWord by Chapoo NV from your computer, nor are we saying that Bricsys247ConnectWord by Chapoo NV is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Bricsys247ConnectWord in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-12-13 17:08:50.010