This info is about Bricsys247ConnectWord for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Bricsys247ConnectWord from your computerChapoo NV
. More info about Chapoo NV can be seen here
. Bricsys247ConnectWord is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0 directory, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Bricsys247ConnectWord is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0\VSTOInstaller.exe /Uninstall https://static.bricsys247.com/software/word/Bricsys247ConnectWord.vsto. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 80.66 KB (82592 bytes) on disk and is called VSTOInstaller.exe.
Bricsys247ConnectWord contains of the executables below. They occupy 80.66 KB (82592
bytes) on disk.
- VSTOInstaller.exe (80.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Bricsys247ConnectWord. Click on the links below for other Bricsys247ConnectWord versions:
Bricsys247ConnectWord is a program released by the software company Chapoo NV. Some computer users try to erase this program. This can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Bricsys247ConnectWord is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Bricsys247ConnectWord from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Bricsys247ConnectWord or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Bricsys247ConnectWord". If it is installed on your PC the Bricsys247ConnectWord application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Bricsys247ConnectWord in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Bricsys247ConnectWord, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Bricsys247ConnectWord.
8. After removing Bricsys247ConnectWord, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Bricsys247ConnectWord that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Bricsys247ConnectWord using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Bricsys247ConnectWord by Chapoo NV from your PC, we are not saying that Bricsys247ConnectWord by Chapoo NV is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Bricsys247ConnectWord supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-20 05:02:19.487