Brave is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Brave from your PCBrave Developers
. Additional info about Brave Developers can be seen here. Brave is typically installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Brave directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Brave\Update.exe --uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall Brave. Brave's main file takes around 1.45 MB (1522488 bytes) and is called squirrel.exe.
Brave contains of the executables below. They occupy 143.70 MB (150682648 bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.45 MB)
- Brave.exe (69.66 MB)
- Brave.exe (69.70 MB)
- squirrel.exe (1.44 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.7.14 of Brave. Click on the links below for other Brave versions:
...click to view all...
Brave is an application by the software company Brave Developers A way to uninstall Brave from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Some computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Brave is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Brave or simply activate the Search field and type in "Brave". If it is installed on your PC the Brave program will be found automatically. When you click Brave in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Brave.
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Brave, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
8. After uninstalling Brave, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Brave which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Brave with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Brave by Brave Developers Disclaimer from your PC, nor are we saying that Brave by Brave Developers is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Brave in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 14:42:30.393