This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Brave for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Brave from your PCAutores do Brave
. Take a look here
for more details on Autores do Brave. Brave is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BraveSoftware\Brave-Browser\Application folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. Brave's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\BraveSoftware\Brave-Browser\Application\188.8.131.52\Installer\setup.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 1.89 MB (1979048 bytes) on disk and is labeled brave.exe.
The following executables are contained in Brave. They occupy 7.90 MB (8287224
bytes) on disk.
- brave.exe (1.89 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (672.66 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (839.66 KB)
- setup.exe (2.27 MB)
This data is about Brave version 184.108.40.206
only. For other Brave versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Brave is a program offered by the software company Autores do Brave. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Brave is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Brave from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Brave or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Brave". If it is installed on your PC the Brave program will be found very quickly. When you click Brave in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Brave, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Brave.
8. After uninstalling Brave, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Brave that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Brave with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Brave by Autores do Brave from your computer, we are not saying that Brave by Autores do Brave is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Brave supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 23:51:40.417