Brave is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Brave from your PCThe Brave Authors
. Further information on The Brave Authors can be seen here
. Brave is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BraveSoftware\Brave-Browser\Application directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Brave is C:\Program Files (x86)\BraveSoftware\Brave-Browser\Application\184.108.40.206\Installer\setup.exe. brave.exe is the Brave's primary executable file and it occupies around 2.00 MB (2098344 bytes) on disk.
Brave installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 9.27 MB (9715360
bytes) on disk.
- brave.exe (2.00 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (673.66 KB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.25 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (843.16 KB)
- setup.exe (2.27 MB)
This web page is about Brave version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find below a few links to other Brave releases:
...click to view all...
Brave is an application marketed by the software company The Brave Authors. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Brave is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Brave from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Brave or simply activate the Search field and type in "Brave". If it exists on your system the Brave app will be found very quickly. After you click Brave in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Brave, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Brave.
8. After removing Brave, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Brave that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Brave using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Brave by The Brave Authors from your computer, we are not saying that Brave by The Brave Authors is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Brave in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 07:03:54.653