This page is about Brave for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Brave from your systemDie Brave-Autoren
. Open here
where you can get more info on Die Brave-Autoren. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BraveSoftware\Brave-Browser\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). Brave's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\BraveSoftware\Brave-Browser\Application\220.127.116.11\Installer\setup.exe. brave.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.90 MB (1988240 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Brave. They take an average of 7.80 MB (8177584
bytes) on disk.
- brave.exe (1.90 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (693.14 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (854.14 KB)
- setup.exe (2.20 MB)
The current page applies to Brave version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find here a few links to other Brave releases:
...click to view all...
Brave is an application marketed by the software company Die Brave-Autoren. Some people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to uninstall Brave is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Brave from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Brave or simply click the Search feature and type in "Brave". The Brave app will be found automatically. When you select Brave in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Brave, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Brave.
8. After uninstalling Brave, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Brave that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Brave using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Brave by Die Brave-Autoren from your computer, nor are we saying that Brave by Die Brave-Autoren is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Brave supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-08 07:53:49.397