Brass Search is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Brass Search from your computerBrass Search
. You can find out more on Brass Search or check for application updates here
. Further information about Brass Search can be found at http://brass-search.net/support
. Brass Search is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Brass Search folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. 7za.exe is the Brass Search's primary executable file and it takes close to 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Brass Search. They occupy an average of 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Brass Search version 2015.02.15.162517
alone. For other Brass Search versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Brass Search is a program by Brass Search. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to erase Brass Search is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Brass Search from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Brass Search or simply click the Search feature and type in "Brass Search". If it is installed on your PC the Brass Search application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Brass Search in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Brass Search, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Brass Search.
8. After removing Brass Search, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Brass Search that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Brass Search using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Brass Search by Brass Search from your computer, nor are we saying that Brass Search by Brass Search is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Brass Search supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 06:39:35.723