Brass Search is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Brass Search from your computerBrass Search
. You can read more on Brass Search or check for application updates here
. Click on http://brass-search.net/support
to get more facts about Brass Search on Brass Search's website. Brass Search is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Brass Search folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can uninstall Brass Search by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Brass Search\BrassSearchuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 254.42 KB (260528 bytes) on disk and is labeled BrassSearchUninstall.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Brass Search. They occupy 777.92 KB (796592
bytes) on disk.
- BrassSearchUninstall.exe (254.42 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
This data is about Brass Search version 2015.02.18.042522
only. You can find below a few links to other Brass Search releases:
...click to view all...
Brass Search is a program offered by the software company Brass Search. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. This is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Brass Search is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Brass Search using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Brass Search or simply click the Search feature and type in "Brass Search". If it is installed on your PC the Brass Search app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Brass Search in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Brass Search, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Brass Search:
- The software company is: http://brass-search.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Brass Search\BrassSearchuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Brass Search.
8. After removing Brass Search, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Brass Search which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Brass Search with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Brass Search by Brass Search from your PC, nor are we saying that Brass Search by Brass Search is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Brass Search in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 10:01:53.060