Bounce Symphony is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Bounce Symphony from your systemWildTangent
. Further information on WildTangent can be found here
. More info about the app Bounce Symphony can be seen at http://support.wildgames.com
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Bounce Symphony folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Bounce Symphony\uninstall\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Bounce Symphony. bounce-WT.exe is the Bounce Symphony's primary executable file and it takes close to 3.04 MB (3190896 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Bounce Symphony. They take about 9.00 MB (9436520
bytes) on disk.
- bounce-WT.exe (3.04 MB)
- WTA-2800eb79-6e6d-44a9-b5f2-fc1f864bf324-wextr.exe (5.62 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
The current web page applies to Bounce Symphony version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find here a few links to other Bounce Symphony versions:
...click to view all...
Bounce Symphony is a program released by the software company WildTangent. Sometimes, users want to remove it. This can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to remove Bounce Symphony is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Bounce Symphony with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Bounce Symphony or simply click the Search field and type in "Bounce Symphony". The Bounce Symphony app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Bounce Symphony in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Bounce Symphony, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Bounce Symphony:
- The web site of the application is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Bounce Symphony\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Bounce Symphony.
8. After uninstalling Bounce Symphony, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Bounce Symphony which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Bounce Symphony with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Bounce Symphony by WildTangent from your PC, nor are we saying that Bounce Symphony by WildTangent is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Bounce Symphony supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:31:17.017