Bounce Symphony is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Bounce Symphony from your PCWildTangent
. More information on WildTangent can be found here
. More details about Bounce Symphony can be found at http://support.wildgames.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Bounce Symphony folder (same installation drive as Windows). Bounce Symphony's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Bounce Symphony\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 3.04 MB (3190904 bytes) on disk and is labeled bounce-WIRE.exe.
Bounce Symphony is comprised of the following executables which take 3.52 MB (3695216
bytes) on disk:
- bounce-WIRE.exe (3.04 MB)
- bounce-WT.exe (328.72 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (163.77 KB)
This data is about Bounce Symphony version 22.214.171.124
alone. For other Bounce Symphony versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Bounce Symphony is an application offered by WildTangent. Some computer users want to remove this program. This can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Bounce Symphony is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Bounce Symphony from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Bounce Symphony or simply click the Search field and type in "Bounce Symphony". The Bounce Symphony program will be found automatically. After you click Bounce Symphony in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Bounce Symphony, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Bounce Symphony:
- The publisher is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Bounce Symphony\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Bounce Symphony.
8. After uninstalling Bounce Symphony, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Bounce Symphony which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Bounce Symphony using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Bounce Symphony by WildTangent from your computer, we are not saying that Bounce Symphony by WildTangent is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Bounce Symphony supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:44:52.723